Breaking News

Equipment And HipTV Entire Studio Burnt But Thankfully No Life Was Lost- Ayo Animashaun

hiptv

According to the News reaching to us now that HipTV entire Studio got burnt recently on Monday 6 November 2017 a fire incident occurred at their office in Ikeja,Lagos

The incident occurred around 5:30pm when some workers saw smoke coming up from their Studio

''Of course we all rushed towards the direction of the smoke which had suddenly grown into an inferno. In a matter of minutes, there was pandemonium but some of our brave staffers began an immediate rescue mission''.


Lagos men Fire Service arrived but before that they were also joined by our neighbours especially from the Ivory Health Club.

''After the incident our entire studio, as well as assorted equipment, that were assembled for over a decade, were razed. But we are thankful that no lives were lost''.

We want to tell you all that no matter the incident that occurred our production will still continue.The show goes on .


What do you think about the post above please don't forget to drop your comment:

Share With Us Now.............


 

No comments